May 22, 2010

Watching the bands last night made me want to pick up my bass again. I've had it for years, but have never really played it much. I go through phases where I'll spend a bunch of time learning it and practicing it, then I'll miss one day for whatever reason, and not pick it up again.

Nikon D80
Nikkor 18 - 55 mm
f5.6
5/8 sec.
1000 ISO


I was hoping that by keeping it out in plain sight, on a guitar stand, would make me want to play it more. Unfortunately it doesn't. Now it's more of a decorative piece in our place than anything else. But it looks good along side my g/f's acoustic guitar and the piano. Now we've just got to put her flute and my trumpet on display to complete the look.

Nikon D80
Nikkor 18 - 55 mm
f5.6
10/13 sec.
1000 ISO

1 comments:

Mel said...

yep we are both kinda of fired for not playing our instruments. ;)

Post a Comment