May 10, 2010

Two years ago when I broke my hand after a truck roll-over, I had to go to physio to regain strength and mobility in my hand and fingers. I was told to pick up one of these, which allows you to work each finger individual against spring force. I used to carry it around with me everywhere, and exercised my fingers daily until I regained the strength in my hand. Since then, it's collected dust. I keep meaning to put in back in my jacket pocket so that I've got it with me again to start working on my finger and hand strength for climbing. Nothing like hanging off a rock by your finger tips and just not having the strength to hold on long enough to find a hold for your other hand.

Canon Powershot SD1200 IS
f2.8
1/8 sec.
400 ISO

1 comments:

Mel said...

I'd like to celebrate you catching up on this blog. :)

Post a Comment