March 16, 2010

These damn geese are taunting me!! However, I'm finally getting closer to them. Actually, this one was standing on the riverbank, and let me get fairly close. This one seemed pretty docile and posed nicely for me.

Nikon D80
Nikkor 55 - 22mm
f5.6
1/40 sec.
250 ISO


This one was closer to the path, and completely ignored people as they wandered by. Which is surprising, as typically when you get to close to Canadian Geese, they attack. I've been chased by them before.

Nikon D80
Nikkor 55 - 22mm
f8
1/40 sec.
250 ISO


 I wasn't the only one watching the geese today either. This bird flew down from his nest, built into a gap in the bridge, and perched nearby. Another one who seemed to have little fear of who or what was near. Although, he was a little more cautious than the giant geese, and eventually did fly away when a jogger passed a little to close.

Nikon D80
Nikkor 55 - 22mm
f9
1/25 sec.
250 ISO

0 comments:

Post a Comment